Monday, August 27, 2007

We're Home

We are finally home with beautiful baby Jameya. Our short time in Ethiopia was remarkable and so is our brand new baby girl. We just spent 24 hrs flying home from Ethiopia to Vancouver and the only time Jameya fussed is when we woke her up from a dead sleep to get off the plane(and even then it was for about 15 secs). She is remarkable and has made our transition into parenthood very easy. We will post a lot more info and pictures in the near future. Thank you everyone for all your support in this process. It was definitely worth every minute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah and Jason...I'm so happy for you both. I was thinking about you Leah, today and checked on your blog for an update about Jameya. I was super pleased to see that she is yours and home. Love to your new family xoxo...Tracey

Ian Yoon said...

Wow! Congratulations on your being parents. I hope to see your daughter. She looks so cute in the picture. Lanszlo and Alex would come to my home. You will become a so lovely family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah,
Back to work today and just checked your blog to find you're home with that beautiful baby daughter. Everyone in ELSA sends their very best wishes to you and Jason and we look forward to hearing all your stories and of course meeting little Jameya. Lots of love, Jill

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Chelsea Bergeron said...

Congratulations! she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.